Saturday 24 October 2009

The A-Team (2010) - first "offical" photo and updates

Yesterday, the first "official" photo of the new A-Team began surfacing on various sites. Just how "official" it is, is debatable - it's certainly seen some Photoshop work, but then again, so have most official promo shots for movies nowadays.

Although I haven't been directly copy and pasting each new shot connected to the movie, instead linking to them, enough sites have posted this picture that I think I can get away with it here.



From left to right: Bradley Cooper as Face, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson as B.A., Sharlto Copley as Murdock, and Liam Neeson (looking very 'The Bend In The River' IMO) as Hannibal.

For a much larger version of the image, visit here.

This site also has a number of other shots from shooting of the film - some of which we've seen previously, and some of which are new.

And this site has a shot of "Rampage" as B.A. It seems that they have gone for Mr. T's famous Mohawk after all, though in my opinion, it should be cut away from his forehead, and a little more 'tufty' (what am I, a hairdresser?!).

...Which leads us on to this video from E.T.. It gives very little away, but "Rampage" does comment "Less gold, more muscle", suggesting that the new version of B.A. will not have Mr. T's famous jewellery. There is also a brief clip of him "acting" with Murdock, although - as others have said - I think this is an outtake of them fooling around; I hope we see better than this in the actual movie!
A different edit of the same report can be viewed here

So... a lot to take in. From what I've seen so far, I'm reasonably optimistic. I hope Face isn't suited for the entire movie, and that we see him in his leather jacket and jeans (the original Face didn't start wearing suits until the second season), and I'd like to see Murdock with his different humorous t-shirts (so far, the movie Murdock has only been seen wearing a plain black t-shirt). Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment